Negativity. It’s something that we can’t get away from. But how do you handle it? How do you deal with people saying your product isn’t good enough? How do you deal with people telling you you’re not doing a good job? Do you let it affect you...
Negativity. It’s something that we can’t get away from. But how do you handle it? How do you deal with people saying your product isn’t good enough? How do you deal with people telling you you’re not doing a good job? Do you let it affect you in a manner that makes you want to quit? On today’s podcast, the guys talk about the impact of negativity. They give insight on how they deal with it now and how they’ve dealt with it in the past before success. None of us are exempt from hearing negative comments and criticism but we all have to learn how to react to it.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [02:24] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [06:54] - Negative Feedback
- [23:35] - Comparison Theory
- [39:50] - Managing Negativity
- [50:00] - Getting Under ET’s Skin
- [53:00] - Tobe Get’s Trolled
- [1:04:22] - Ask ET
- [1:38:42] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Get $80 off your first month by using the promo code “SUCCESS80”
The Secrets to Success:
- @S2SPodcast on IG
- You have to have a stronger voice than the voice in your head.
- Keeping the vision of what’s ahead of you will cost you your next opportunity.
- The impact of finishing is greater than the excitement of starting.
- There’s a group of people that need you more than you need to listen to negative comments.
- You’ll get more accomplished living out your purpose than being allured by someone’s negative comments.
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.