In this episode, the guys discuss controlling your emotions and knowing which battles to engage in when interacting with others.
Intro - Discussion on whether celebrities obligated to take pictures with fans who support them.
35:30 - “Accountability is found in any healthy, great, & productive relationship.”
- Do you evaluate the risk of what could be lost from operating in your ego?
- What do you think about when it comes to staying calm in situations that could be escalated? Family, job, kids etc..
- Organifi Is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Support your journey from sunrise to sunset with fan-favorite superfoods backed by science to replenish micronutrients, support energy and balance hormones from am to pm with our customer favorites.
- Upside is an incredible app for anyone who buys gas, groceries or dines out. With every purchase, you can earn cash back thanks to Upside. Download the FREE Upside App and use promo code SUCCESS to get $5 or more cash back on your first purchase of $10 or more.
- Gusto is offering our listeners 3 Months of FREE help with running administrative task for your business! Some of those task include taking care of payroll, employee benefits, international contract payments in over 90 countries from one platform. They also help with taxes, compliance and new state tax registration. Head over to gusto.com/sts to receive 3 Months of FREE help running your business.
- Policy Genius If someone relies on your financial support — whether it’s a child, aging parent, or even a business partner — you need life insurance. Typically life insurance gets more expensive as you age, so it's smart to get a policy sooner rather than later. Head to policygenius.com to get your free personalized life insurance quotes and see how much you could save.