Who's your Mattie Moss Clark? Dr. Mattie Moss Clark was the mother and motivation behind the birth and success of the iconic Gospel Group, The Clark Sisters. ET had a chance to watch the biopic and was inspired by Dr. Mattie Moss Clark, who pushed her...
Who's your Mattie Moss Clark? Dr. Mattie Moss Clark was the mother and motivation behind the birth and success of the iconic Gospel Group, The Clark Sisters. ET had a chance to watch the biopic and was inspired by Dr. Mattie Moss Clark, who pushed her girls to greatness in an industry that's full of excellence that doesn't always rise to the top. While studying Dr. Clark's moves and directions, he realized that to be successful at the levels most think they want to be, most people need a Dr. Mattie Moss Clark driving them toward their full potential. Can you push yourself to greatness? Or, do you get upset when other people push you? On today's podcast, the guys discuss how being pushed for the right reasons, and by the right person can lead to outstanding success!
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [02:51] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [08:40] - Pushed Hard
- [20:50] - Get Coached
- [33:00] - Look In The Mirror
- [45:00] - The Right Coach
- [1:00:30] - Receive the Message
- Make Real Estate Real Course
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast
Secrets 2 Success:
- You achieve more when you’re being pushed.
- People turn up more when you talk to people directly.
- The pain of someone being direct is different than the pain of not making your dreams a reality.
- If you’re mature enough your enemies are your best help.
- When people love you they correct you.
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embody the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.