Two things that ETA organization embody is accountability and self-awareness. Your ability to be honest about yourself and your situation is the foundation to changing your life. Today on the podcast the guys discuss how your inability to self-assess...
Two things that ETA organization embody is accountability and self-awareness. Your ability to be honest about yourself and your situation is the foundation to changing your life. Today on the podcast the guys discuss how your inability to self-assess can keep you in denial and stuck.
Denial is a pain killer and blaming others can and will keep you in the same position that you’re complaining about. Be prepared for a reality check on today’s show to see how aware you are.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [06:15] - Get Humbled
- [10:00] - Fair or Foul
- [22:00] - Denial
- [38:00] - Rage
- [52:00] - Hold Me Accountable
- [1:03:00] - Get Around the Right People
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. For a limited time get 9 FREE meals by visiting www.hellofresh.com/success9 and use the promo code “SUCCESS9”
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
Secrets of the 1%:
- Denial is a pain killer.
- Your ego will keep you in the same position.
- Take inventory of who you really are versus who people think you are.
- The first part of recovery is acknowledging you have a problem.
- Get around people who make you feel uncomfortable.
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.