There’s a belief that everyone wants to do well in life. No one wants to suffer or face financial hardships their entire life. The difference between those become a part of the 1% and those who don’t is applied information. On today’s podcast,...
There’s a belief that everyone wants to do well in life. No one wants to suffer or face financial hardships their entire life. The difference between those become a part of the 1% and those who don’t is applied information. On today’s podcast, the guys discuss the power of applied information and how it’s changed all of their lives. The power of applied information provides you options to live a life that no one in your family has ever experienced. Listen to today’s podcast with an open mind be ready to figure out what you want out of life what information you need to make it come to fruition.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [04:10] - Jemal’s Proposal
- [12:00] - First Class
- [25:17] - Applied Information
- [38:50] - Options
- [50:12] - Don’t Chase The Money
- [1:22:10] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. For a limited time get 9 FREE meals by visiting www.hellofresh.com/success9 and use the promo code “SUCCESS9”
Secrets 2 Success:
- Applied Information is the only thing separating you from the 1%.
- It’s harder to work and make money versus making money using information.
- Don’t chase the money, chase greatness.
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.