Money. A subject that can be looked at as taboo in some families and communities. Most people don’t talk about money. Especially individuals who don’t have much of it. On today’s podcast the guys, along with Jemal King, talk about what life is...
Money. A subject that can be looked at as taboo in some families and communities. Most people don’t talk about money. Especially individuals who don’t have much of it. On today’s podcast the guys, along with Jemal King, talk about what life is like you’re financially free. But most importantly how to become financially free. How do you increase your income without getting another job? How do you educate yourself on the rules of money? The guys dig real deep into the possibilities and the reality of making money.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [03:15] - Separate Bank Accounts
- [10:00] - Different Exposure
- [23:42] - Buildings Over Bank Accounts
- [32:00] - Gutting the Mindset
- [46:13] - Operate in Abundance
- [1:10:30] - Make Real Estate Real
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- For all of our entrepreneurs and small business owners If you’re generating over $10,000 in revenue, our partners at Clearbanc have an amazing offer for you. Just visit Clearbanc.com/success
- Jemal King’s Real Estate Program www.makerealestatereal.com/podcast
- Capital Invest is a real estate investment company in the DMV area https://capitalinvestllc.com
Secrets 2 Success:
- When you don’t do anything you don’t do anything.
- Live life while you are still alive.
- The 1% know who they are and demand things from the world.
- To change their mind you have to change their reality.
- Have a purpose for every property you purchase.
- Masters of The Game Private Mastermind
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.