Who likes to be wrong? No one. Who enjoys making mistakes? Not one person on this Earth. But how many of you take ownership when you’re wrong or when you make a mistake. On today’s show, the guys talk about how to properly take ownership when you...
Who likes to be wrong? No one. Who enjoys making mistakes? Not one person on this Earth. But how many of you take ownership when you’re wrong or when you make a mistake. On today’s show, the guys talk about how to properly take ownership when you find yourself in a situation that’s your fault. Most people blame someone else or make an excuse when the proper thing to do is to take ownership and find a real solution to the problem. Take some time after listening to today’s podcast and ask yourself do you take ownership or do you play the blame game.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [03:20] - Am I Tripping Or?
- [11:11] - Accountability
- [23:40] - The Talent Code
- [36:30] - Time With Your Gift
- [49:00] - How To Get To Mastery
- [1:05:10] - Ask ET
- [1:26:00] - Nugget Of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. Get $80 off your first month by using the promo code “SUCCESS80”
Secrets 2 Success:
- When you don’t take ownership you don’t fix the problem.
- When you don’t take responsibility you lose all problem.
- A part of deep practice is not doing what you’re NOT supposed to do.
- One real encounter is more valuable than several hundred observations.
- Masters of The Game Private Mastermind
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.