System. A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network. What does your system look like? Do you even have a system? On today’s podcast, the guys talk about the importance of recognizing and understanding the...
System. A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network. What does your system look like? Do you even have a system? On today’s podcast, the guys talk about the importance of recognizing and understanding the system you’re in. Especially the systems you’re in that you do not like. The system of having a 9-5 you hate, the system of being in a relationship you know you don’t want to be in. Whatever your system is are you happy in that system? The challenge you to identify, assess, and then make a decision on whether or not you’re in the right system. Grab your pen and paper, you will need to take notes.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [06:20] - Lame Lions
- [18:20] - System vs Talent
- [33:00] - Living A Past Life
- [48:00] - Becoming The Right Person
- [1:00:15] - Ask ET
- [1:14:18] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. Get $80 off your first month by using the promo code “SUCCESS80”
Secrets 2 Success:
- When you become a master at your craft there are certain things you can get away with that others can’t.
- Take 10 minutes a day to sit and see yourself where you want to be in life.
- If you don’t master your craft that means the master is mastering you.
- Be so good at your craft that if you got kicked off of your team someone else would want you.
- If you don’t love it, you don’t have to keep doing it.
- Transform Your Habits Video
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.